Now you can grill a steak in the microwave!
The microwave revolution: less time, less m...
Now you can grill a steak in the microwave!
The microwave revolution: less time, less mess, less stress - the MicroPro Grill grills meats, fish, vegetables, and even sandwiches right in your microwave in under 20 minutes! Enjoy a grilled meal without the supervision needed when using a frypan, nor the hassle of a BBQ!
- Upgrade your microwave into a grilling, frying, and baking pan, thanks to its unique technology.
- Your food is really grilling not zapped with microwaves, food is shielded from the microwave, the MicroPro Grill turns the microwave into thermal energy on the top and bottom surface to cook the ingredients.
- Perfect grilled results, super easy and without risk of burning, thanks to the heat regulation of the top and bottom susceptors at the optimal temperature of 220°C/450°F.
- Ideal for everyday use for a 2-3 people family, with an inside capacity of 1 1/2 QT
- Easy to clean and food doesn't stick, thanks to the PFOA-free Eterna® non-stick coating
Discover your new favorite everyday pan!
Meals in minutes. Bake, grill, crisp, and sear meats, fish, vegetables, and even bake cakes in the microwave! We'll show you how:
Thermal heat cooks, bakes, and even browns food in the microwave. Just like a conventional oven or grill, thanks to a unique technology.
A non-stick coating ensures quick, healthy meals in a fraction of the time it takes in an oven, grill or frypan.
Less mess than conventional cooking with no smoke, smells, food splatters, or pots and pans to clean up.
Thanks to the two different cooking positions, this one pan offers endless cooking possibilities:
Grilling position for grilling paninis, grilled cheese, burgers, chicken, pork, fish and other seafood, and grilled vegetables
Casserole position for making casseroles, cobblers, enchiladas, cinnamon rolls or other little pastries, recipes with sauce or delicate foods that would be squashed by the cover.
Small, compact, and easy-to-clean, the MicroPro® Grill is perfect in any sized kitchen, dorm room, or RV - no backyard required!
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.
- Take meat out of the fridge about 20 minutes before cooking to allow it to reach room temperature, this will help you to more easily achieve golden brown results when grilling.
- Always pat meat dry prior to grilling. Higher water content may cause an unwanted steaming effect.
- Adding salt before grilling will draw out the juices from your food, causing it to dry. Always add salt after grilling for the juiciest results!
- When cooking different types of ingredients in the same pan, start with the ingredients that take longer to cook, this way your complete dish will be ready at the same time
- For the best results when searing meat pieces, pre-heat the MicroPro grill with a piece of bread or vegetable for 2 minutes beforehand.
- Cut food into even pieces for even cooking.
- Depending on your microwave oven, the grilling effect will be more pronounced on the top or on the bottom. The reason for this is the microwave inlet location (the place in the microwave oven where the waves come from). If you notice a difference, flip the food halfway through the cooking time in order to have the same result on both sides!
- If you wish to use oil and other fats: We recommend brushing a small amount of oil on the food before placing it in the MicroPro Series Grill.
- Not for freezer
- Not safe for use in the oven
- Approved for food use
- Hand wash
- Safe for use in the microwave
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Not safe for use on the stovetop
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Not dishwasher safe
- Keep out of the reach of children
How to use
The MicroPro Series Grill is very easy and intuitive to use:
- Place the ingredients you want to grill/cook in the base.
- Place the cover in the appropriate position: "Complete Grilling" (low) or "Gratin/Crispy Top Cooking" (high)
- Place in the microwave at a maximum 1000W for a maximum of 20 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave using oven gloves.
- Bon appétit.
- Only for Microwave oven. Do not use in a traditional oven or on the stove. Do not use the grill function of the microwave.
- Allow a minimum 5cm/2" away from the walls and top of microwave. Remove racks from microwave.
- Maximum 20 min at 1000 watts.
- If your microwave has just been used and you would like to use it again straight away, allow it to cool down for a minimum of 5 minutes by leaving the door open before using the MicroPro Series Grill.
- Do not use the product in the microwave without food and always cover before placing it in the microwave oven.
- Do not use any preprogrammed settings, automatic functions or heat sensor programs on the microwave as these features were not designed for this product.
- Product and contents will be hot after cooking. Always use oven gloves and hold the product by the side handles.
Full Product: Stainless Steel, Silicone, Eterna® anti-stick coating
Dimensions Metric / US
W 24.8 x H 9 x L 27.1 cm
W 9.75 x H 3.6 x L 10.7 inch
Capacity Volume Metric / US
1.5 L / 1.5 qt.
Max Microwave Wattage