Chef Series II Cookware Essential Set
Cook like a pro with this cookware set!
Cooking's never been so easy with this set! Tha...
Cook like a pro with this cookware set!
Cooking's never been so easy with this set! Thanks to the hassle-free cleaning, the lightweight, cool-to-the-touch handles on the stovetops, and glass cover to get a first glance at your food, people of all skill levels can use this set in the kitchen. These cookware items work on all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic and induction).
- Non-stick Cooking: constructed of anodized aluminum with revolutionary non-stick coating to ensure no need for additional fat, resulting in healthier cooking!
- Peace of mind: PFOA-free anti-stick coating for easier cooking and cleaning. Cast hollow handles making it cool to the touch.
- Even Cooking: with its hard-anodized aluminum material, every piece ensures even and quick heating for flawless results.
- Versatile: with functional pieces for everyday use that work with many types of cooktops, you’ll always have the perfect pan for meal time!
Our top-of-the-line, hard-anodized aluminum cookware works on all cooktops, and is resistant to corrosion and wear.
It includes a PFOA-free, non-stick interior coating that's flake- and peel-resistant.
You’ll love how this cookware heats quickly and evenly, and then cleans easily.
Strong tempered glass lids are shatterproof and feature hollow handles that stay cool to the touch.
The Essentials Set includes
- Chef Series II 2.6qt/2.5l Saucepan with Glass Cover
- Chef Series II 5.2qt/5l Dutch Oven with Stainless Steel Cover
- plus exclusive 11"/28cm Frying Pan with Glass Cover
Fry pan, Saucepan & Dutch Oven: 232°C / 450°F
Glass Covers: 177°C / 350°F
Stainless Steel Cover: 232°C / 450°F
- Fry pan, Saucepan & Dutch Oven: Hand wash, Not dishwasher safe
- Glass Covers: Dishwasher safe
- Stainless Steel Cover: Dishwasher safe
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Hand wash (certain components)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use in the oven
- Safe for use on the stovetop
- Fry pan, Saucepan & Dutch Oven: W x H x L Ø cm / W x H x L Ø inch / V
- Glass Covers: W x H x L Ø cm / W x H x L Ø inch / V
- Stainless Steel Cover: W x H x L Ø cm / W x H x L Ø inch / V
- Fry pan, Saucepan & Dutch Oven: Stainless steel, Hard anodized aluminum, Eterna® anti-stick coating
- Glass Covers: Stainless steel, Glass
- Stainless Steel Cover: Stainless steel
- Fry pan, Saucepan & Dutch Oven: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 232 °C / 450 °F / max Wattage
- Glass Covers: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 177 °C / 350 °F / max Wattage
- Stainless Steel Cover: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 232 °C / 450 °F / max Wattage
- Non-stick cookware is best used over low and medium heat. Over time, exposure to high heat will deteriorate the non-stick coating.
- While cooking, avoid sharp or metal utensils. Over time, metal will scratch your non-stick coating. Instead, use our Kitchen Tools or Silicone Spatulas.
- When it's time to clean, use a Tupperware Microfiber Kitchen Towel or non-metallic sponge or brush. For tough stains, create a paste of equal parts baking soda and water to gently scrub the pan.
- Always hand-wash to preserve the life of the cookware.
- For best results, the diameter of the base of the cookware should correspond to the diameter of the stovetop burner in use.
- STORAGE TIP: As an easy precaution, place a paper towel or the Tupperware Microfiber Kitchen Towels between the layers of cookware so they don’t scratch one another.
- Use non-stick cookware on high heat for an extended period of time.
- Use aerosol cooking spray.
- Wash non-stick cookware in the dishwasher.
- Use metal utensils on any non-stick surface.
- Use scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners or bleach.
Non-stick coating allows you to cook with less fat = healthier meals
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.