Chef Series II 6.2-Qt./5.8 L Casserole Pan with glass Cover
Start enjoying cooking! This casserole pan is ideal to braise, sauté, simmer, bake, marinate o...
Start enjoying cooking! This casserole pan is ideal to braise, sauté, simmer, bake, marinate or slow-cook any dish.
Start a new relationship with a casserole pan you can always depend on. Our premium Chef Series II casserole pan is harder than steel and resistant to wear. Our state-of-the-art non-stick casserole pan is also PFOA-free. What's more, each hard-anodized aluminum casserole pan heats quickly and evenly, and is easy-clean. This 6.2qt/5.8l casserole pan is ideal to braise, sauté, simmer, bake, marinate or slow-cook any dish.
- Non-stick Cooking: constructed of anodized aluminum with revolutionary non-stick coating to ensure no need for additional fat, resulting in healthier cooking!
- Peace of mind: PFOA-free anti-stick coating for easier cooking and cleaning. Cast hollow handles making it cool to the touch.
- Even Cooking: with its hard-anodized aluminum material, every piece ensures even and quick heating for flawless results.
- Versatile: with functional pieces for everyday use that work with many types of cooktops, you’ll always have the perfect pan for meal time!
Cooking's never been so easy! Thanks to the hassle-free cleaning, the lightweight, cool-to-the-touch handles on the stovetops, and glass cover to get a quick glance at your food, people of all skill levels can use this casserole pan in the kitchen.
The Casserole Pan is here to meet all your cooking needs! It is ideal for boiling rice or pasta. Cooks vegetables, browns meat perfectly, and is ideal for use in preparing stews for you and your family to enjoy. Homemade soups, stocks, and broths will taste better than ever. When you are hungry but lack the energy to prepare a big meal, create simple one-pot pasta dishes in your
This cookware item works on all cooking surfaces (gas, electric, ceramic and induction). Aluminum is a very fast conductor of heat, so the cookware will heat quickly and very evenly (fewer hot spots).
Strong, tempered glass lids are shatterproof and feature hollow handles that stay cool to the touch.
Dimensions (Metric/ US):
H 13.5 x L 24 cm
H 5.3 x L 9.4 inch
Volume (Metric / US):
5.8 L / 6.2 qt.
Max Temp (°C/°F):
Casserole: 232°C / 450°F
Glass Cover: 177°C / 350°F
- Dishwasher safe (certain components)
- Do not use sharp or metal utensils
- Hand wash (certain components)
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Not freezer safe
- Not safe for use in the microwave
- Not safe for use in the oven
- Not safe for use with grill/broil function
- Safe for use on the stovetop
- Casserole: W x H 5.3 x L Ø 9.4 cm / W x H 13.5 x L Ø 24 inch / V 6.2 qt.
- Casserole: Stainless steel, Hard anodized aluminum, Eterna® anti-stick coating
- Full Product:
- Glass Cover: Stainless steel, Glass
- Casserole: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 232 °C / 450 °F / max Wattage
- Glass Cover: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 177 °C / 350 °F /
- Non-stick cookware is best used over low and medium heat. Over time, exposure to high heat will deteriorate the non-stick coating.
- While cooking, avoid sharp or metal utensils. Over time, metal will scratch your non-stick coating. Instead, use our Kitchen Tools or Silicone Spatulas.
- When it's time to clean, use a Tupperware Microfiber Kitchen Towel or non-metallic sponge or brush. For tough stains, create a paste of equal parts baking soda and water to gently scrub the pan.
- Always hand-wash to preserve the life of the cookware.
- For best results, the diameter of the base of the cookware should correspond to the diameter of the stovetop burner in use.
- STORAGE TIP: As an easy precaution, place a paper towel or the Tupperware Microfiber Kitchen Towels between the layers of cookware so they don’t scratch one another.
- Use non-stick cookware on high heat for an extended period of time.
- Use aerosol cooking spray.
- Wash non-stick cookware in the dishwasher.
- Use metal utensils on any non-stick surface.
- Use scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleaners or bleach.
Limited lifetime warranty against defects in the material or workmanship under normal or household non-commercial use and cared for in accordance to instructions.
Non-stick coating allows you to cook with less fat = healthier meals