Mixed Potato Mash
Tiempo de preparación
Recetas de Tupperware
- 2 russet potatoes, rinsed
- 2 sweet potatoes, rinsed
- 6 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- ½ cup heavy cream, warm
- ½ onion, chopped
- 3 sage leaves
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Use Paring Knife to score the skin of each potato all the way around. Place them in Shielded Colander; add water to Base/Water Reservoir to maximum fill line for steaming. Stack Shielded Colander on top of Base; Cover and microwave on high power for 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Remove potato peel by twisting potatoes and transfer to medium bowl.
- Mash potatoes with heavy cream and 5 tbsp. of the butter; reserve 1 tbsp.
- Place remaining butter in small saucepan and add onion to quickly brown. After about 5 minutes add sage to sauté as well. Cook until fragrant and remove from heat.
- Add onion mixture in center of potatoes and mix until well combined. Season to taste and serve warm.