Lunch & Dinner
- 1/2 tsp. coarse kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 cup long-grain rice
- 1/4 piece small red onion, peeled
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
2 cups water
Cook the rice
- In the base of the Microwave Rice Maker add water, salt and rice
- stir to combine. Microwave on high power 5 minutes. Continue to microwave at 50% power 10 minutes more. Remove from microwave, let stand 5 minutes.
Make the sauce
- Meanwhile in the base of the Power Chef System fitted with blade accessory add onion and garlic. Cover and pull cord until well minced. Add pineapple, cover and pull cord until finely chopped.
Toss and serve
- In a medium bowl combine rice, pineapple mixture, and cilantro. Serve warm or cold.