Recycled Microfiber Dust Towel
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!Read more
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!
Do you recycle? Would you like your purchase to support the recycling movement? If yes, our new Recycled Microfiber Towels are perfect for you!
Waste not, want not!
Reduce your use of disposable paper towels. Ditch your dusty, old rags. Act sustainable with our great alternative: Recycled Microfibers. Tupperware's ingenious design combines recycled polyester and virgin polyamide for a handy household partner that absorbs water, fat and other residue to clean and polish virtually any surface. With the finest denier of just about any textile, Recycled Microfibers have an undeniable cleaning power and are available in an assortment of bright colors so you can mix and match for all your cleaning needs. All you need is water!
Pick your towel based on your task! Each towel in our Microfiber Collection has a specific weave and texture for optimal performance; special embroidered symbol on the front illustrates which task each towel is for. Cover your bases and collect them all!
Easily get rid of dust in your home with just the wipe of a towel! The double density microfiber dusting cloth is soft but tough on dust. One side features longer fibers for maximum dust pick up, while the other is designed for buffing and polishing. Ideal for screens, keyboards and more.
W 30 x H - x L 30 cm
W 11.8 x H - x L 11.8 inch
- Do not iron
- Do not use as oven glove
- Do not use softener
- Tumble dry on low heat / delicate
- Cycle possible
- Washing machine up to 60°C
- Sustainable: Made of 80% recycled material post-consumer sourced (like disposable bottles) it helps you contribute to the planet's wellness.
- Cleaning like a breeze: The Recycled Microfiber Dust Towel makes dusting a pleasure by easily trapping all dust in your home.
- Reduce & Reuse: Our reusable Microfiber towels help reduce the use of disposable dusters.
- Economical: Towels can withstand many washing cycles, and even more if you do not use detergents. This makes them economical as well as environmentally friendly.
- Friction the microfiber to create static electricity and help catch more dust.
- Acting against waste through a circular economy
- The world is a circle — what goes around comes around. So instead of depleting natural resources, we believe in using products that make the most of what we already have on hand. That's what the circular economy is all about: recycling materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill. And that's where our Recycled Microfibers come in. They're made from 80% recycled polyester and 20% virgin polyamide, which is just as durable, strong and versatile as brand-new. So you can feel good about using a product that took no new petroleum to create, reduced your carbon footprint, helped improve the climate and created fewer carbon dioxide emissions.
- The material is post-consumer sourced: PET bottles, industrial polyester waste and even garments, proving that one small change can make a big difference.