Recycled Microfiber Dish Drying Towels
Set of two
Fashionably late to the party notice! Please be aware you may add this amazi...
Set of two
Fashionably late to the party notice! Please be aware you may add this amazing product to your order today, but it will ship in late June. We assure you it’s worth the wait!
The sustainable cleaning wizard that makes your home shine while protecting the environment!
Wipe your dishes clean and dry them in no time! Our high-quality Microfiber Dish Drying Towel is designed to grip and rip dirt, grime, mildew and stains off surfaces and lock it inside like a magnet until washed! Perfect to dry dishes or any other surface in your house.
- Sustainable: Made of 80% recycled material post-consumer sourced (like disposable bottles) it helps you contribute to the planet's wellness.
- Super absorbent: The Recycled Dish Drying Towel can absorb up to 5 times its weight in water.
- Dry like a breeze: Say goodbye to dish towels that can't absorb water. The amazing Microfiber Dish Towel is super absorbent and sure to become your favorite kitchen towel!
- Reduce & Reuse: Our reusable Microfiber towels help reduce the use of disposable paper towels.
- Economical: The towel can withstand many washing cycles, and even more if you do not use detergents. This makes them economical as well as environmentally friendly since you will be purchasing fewer paper towels.
Do you recycle? Would you like your purchase to support the recycling movement? If yes, our Recycled Dish Drying Towels are perfect for you!
Waste not, want not!
Reduce your use of disposable paper towels. Ditch your dusty, old rags. Act sustainable with our great alternative: Recycled Microfibers. Tupperware's ingenious design combines recycled polyester and virgin polyamide for a handy household partner that absorbs water, fat and other residue to clean and polish virtually any surface. With the finest denier of just about any textile, Recycled Microfibers have an undeniable cleaning power and are available in an assortment of bright colors so you can mix and match for all your cleaning needs. All you need is water!
Pick your towel based on your task! Each towel in our Microfiber Collection has a specific weave and texture for optimal performance; special embroidered symbol on the front illustrates which task each towel is for. Cover your bases and collect them all!
The terry weave of the unique Recycled Dish Drying Towel is a super-absorbent loop weave that maximizes absorbency, making drying dishes, countertops, sinks and other household surfaces a breeze. Thousands of tiny angled edges literally “grip and rip” dirt, grime, mildew and stains off surfaces and then “lock” them inside like a magnet until rinsed off.
W 30 x H - x L 30 cm
W 11.8 x H - x L 11.8 inch
- Do not iron
- Do not use as oven glove
- Do not use softener
- Tumble dry on low heat / delicate
- Cycle possible
- Washing machine up to 60°C
- Full Product: W x H x L 24.8 Ø cm / W 40 x H x L 63 Ø inch / V
- Full Product: 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Full Product: min Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Temp. 0 °C / 0 °F / max Wattage
How to use:
- Use dry to dry anything in your kitchen, dishes, glasses, silverware, countertop and even your hands!
- Cleaning your product before first use is recommended. During the first two to three washes, the color is likely to fade onto other textiles washed together. Therefore, it is advisable to wash the product separately or with similar colors.
- Microfiber towels are easy to use wet or dry. When used dry, make sure that the Microfiber is free from any dust in order to avoid little scratches on shiny surfaces.